TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS OF BIO-SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES (PTY) LTD
REPORTS AND ALL CERTIFICATES ARE ISSUED SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Reports are issued free of any alterations or additions. Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd does not accept any liability whatsoever for the tampering or any unlawful alteration of documents sent via any electronic transmission media.
- Reports/certificates or any attachments shall NOT be reproduced, except IN FULL, without the prior written consent of Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd; photocopies of originals are not valid. Fax transmission or e-mail of reports/certificates or any attachments serve for information purposes only and are not considered as the original documents.
- Reports relate ONLY to the samples tested and are issued in good faith.
- Tests marked with an asterisk (*) in reports, are not included in the SANAS Accreditation Schedule for Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd. Any opinions and interpretations expressed in the reports are outside the scope of SANAS accreditation.
- Tests outsourced are clearly identified as outsourced in reports and will only be outsourced with the written approval of the client/customer. Services are only outsourced to competent organisations as approved by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
- Our estimated precision in test reports is taken to be our estimated Uncertainty of Measurement at the 95% confidence level.
- Whilst every reasonable care is taken to ensure that the reports are accurate in figures and statistics quoted in it, and in the conclusions and opinions drawn from the results of these tests or investigations, Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd do not accept responsibility for any matters arising or consequences from the further use of these reports and/or certificates by third parties.
- Whilst every effort is taken by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd and its employees to ensure that results/reports are timelessly presented to clients, Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd does not guarantee turnaround times nor is it responsible for any late delivery of services/goods because of circumstances beyond its control.
- The total liability of Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd or its employees or agents is limited to three (3) times the fees payable by the client for the services rendered in relation thereto.
- Any possible infringement of any patent rights of formulations or processes or any other patent rights is the sole responsibility and liability of the client/customer.
- If Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd or its employees or agents are required to give expert evidence in any litigation arising from the reports, then the client will be charged for such services at the prevailing rate of Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
- All services rendered by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd are treated as strictly confidential.
- All quotes given are valid for 30 days only, unless otherwise stated.
- Any non-perishable samples which remain after testing, will be retained for a period of THREE MONTHS only, and any documents arising from the service rendered will be retained for a period of THREE (3) years.
- Payment is to be made free of deduction and on demand on presentation of invoice. Interest will accrue on all amounts outstanding at the rate of TWO (2) % per month. No other terms of payment are acceptable unless mutually agreed to in writing by both parties.
- Services rendered to non-South African clients and in respect of work done outside of South Africa will be paid in US Dollar or any other currency requested by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd.
- Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd does not accept any risk whatsoever for payment by clients/customers of cheques, money orders or cash lost in the post, or stolen during any electronic communication.
- A legal contract between the customer/client and Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd will be deemed to have been constituted upon the receipt of goods/services/reports, unless notice of intention or complaint has been received by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd within 10 business days of receipt of such goods/services/reports.
- In the event of that, if any, of these terms or conditions are found to be invalid, unlawful, or unenforceable, such terms will be severable from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Any legal collection costs incurred by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd in enforcing any aspect of this agreement including legal or attorney fees will be on own client basis, and will be payable by the customer/client on demand.
- All matters arising out of contracts entered into or services rendered by Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd, will be governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa.
Amended: October 2014
All sales and services of Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd are made subject to the above Terms of Business, which shall be applied in the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions set forth in any document issued by the Buyer, Client or Customer.
Any provisions contained in any document issued by the Buyer, Client or Customer are expressly rejected. Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd failure to object to terms contained in any subsequent communication or document from Buyer, Client or Customer will not be a waiver or modification of these Terms and Conditions of Business.
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE