We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, consult Google's and Amazon's Private Policies.
Please also consult the sections below.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you laboratory results pertaining to your samples or other technical requests, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information). The service providers that we use are verified and not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business relationships with you.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
However, you can still contact us via our Home page or below for our contact details.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include the trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Nonetheless, we always seek to protect the integrity of our site and our relationships with you, our valid customer.
We comply with legislation such as the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act and ensure reasonable security and limited processing of sensitive personal information.
Every reasonable effort has been made to make this website as accurate as possible, but no warranty or fitness for use has been implied.
The webmaster and the Company shall have neither liability nor responsibilty to any person, company or entity whatsoever, with respect to any loss or damages arising from any technical or scientific information contained in this website and its updates.
Our Third-party advertisements policy:
These advertisements placed by Google and Amazon are for your benefit and convenience only. Any profit made from these external advertisements will go to a charity such as the SPCA of South Africa.
Our e-mail disclaimer policy:
- All email messages and any attachments are privileged, confidential and proprietary communications and may ONLY be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please advise us by return email. Kindly also immediately delete the entire message (and any attachments) and do not disclose its contents to any other person/company by any means. Neither the sender nor the Company accepts any liability whatsoever as a result of the further dissemination of this message by unauthorised persons/organisations.
- The emails and attachments cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of any errors, viruses or other malicious software, although all reasonable care has been taken to make this communication safe. The sender does not accept any liability for any interception, delay, corruption, destruction, loss, tampering or interference of whatever nature, with any of the information or data contained herein or consequential thereon.
- Any advice or information contained in this email is subject to the Agreement of Service (or other applicable agreements) between the parties concerned. Only duly authorised staff acting within the scope of their authority are able to bind the Company contractually.
- If this communication contains any form of offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, it infers that it is an unauthorised email.
- The contents and attachments of all email messages should be considered outside the scope of the SANAS accreditation of Chem-Science Laboratories (Pty) Ltd/Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd unless specifically indicated otherwise.
- Proof of email submission by the sender does not confirm proof of receipt by the Company (Chem-Science Laboratories (Pty) Ltd/Bio-Science Technologies (Pty) Ltd).
Dated: July 2017