Products, imported and local
We manufacture and sell the following microscopic stains and reagents:
- Carbol Fuchsin (Ziehl-Neelsen)
- Carbol Fuchsin (Kinyoun)
- Carbol Gentian Violet
- Crystal violet-stain
- Eosin(yellowish)stain in 70% alc./water
- Giemsa's Microscopic stain
- Gram's Iodine
- May Grunewald
- Methylene Blue Stain
- Newman's stain in alcohol
- Safranine stain
- Wright's/Leishman's stain in alcohol
- Malachite Green aqueous
- Nigrosin (in water)
- Neutral Red-stain
- Lactophenol Cotton Blue Stain
We also now formulate and manufacture hand sanitizers and cleaning liquids for metals, aircon coil cleaners, etc!
We also manufacture pH Buffers solutions pH 7.0 (green coloured), pH 4.0 (red coloured) and pH 10.0 (blue coloured). And many more, such as standardised laboratory reagents!
We also supply sterile sampling bottles and Whirl-Pak®plastic bags for collecting samples under aseptic conditions.
Ask for our FREE water sampling kit that contains sterile Sampling Bottles and Instructions on how to collect water samples.
We are the agents and distributors for the following laboratory manufacturers and suppliers: Please contact us immediately if you are interested in any of these products.
Prices are available on request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Technical Service Consultants, United Kingdom
Here is a description of some of our imported laboratory products for microbiologists, biotechnologists and pathologists:
- Cat# TS/5-62; plain swabs premoistened with deioised water;
- Cat# TS/5-64:HS; hand swabs;
- Cat# TS/5-40:3W:HS; swabs with 5ml neutralising buffer solution and break point;
- Cat# TS/5-61; swabs premoistened with neutralising buffer;
- Cat# TS/5-31; swab with 5ml maximum recovery diluent;
- Cat# TS/19-M; dry swabs, low ATP, for general use and ATP measuring applications;
- Cat# TS/15-CP; 30cm long dry foam tipped swabs suitable for drains;
- Cat# TS/15-B; premoistened with soy lecithin broth, sampling sponge;
- Cat# TS/15-A; sponge with 10ml neutralising buffer solution in 100ml plastic container;
- Cat# TS/15-U; Envirostik® spong with 10ml neutralising buffer solution;